Raising Awareness, Making Connections, Finding Donors
Why do some nonprofit organizations seem to be charmed with healthy donor support, while others struggle? Simple. Donors look for opportunities to make a difference. If your impact is waning, or if you fail to successfully communicate the impact you are having, you lose support.
With extensive experience in philanthropy and marketing, I can help you:
- Identify public and private resources
- Plan and execute fundraising campaigns
- Develop relationships – and therefore financial resources – with funders (individuals, businesses, nonprofits and the community)
- Develop an effective donor communications program including newsletters, annual reports and regular updates
- Identify grantors most aligned with your mission and develop grant requests that receive positive response
Reformatting one college’s annual employee fundraising campaign resulted in a 197% increase in donations and a 100% increase in campaign participation. Let’s see what I can do for you!